Well, look who's back on her blog! Er, me. I just haven't been in the mood to blog for weeks. Even now, I'm still not. But I thought I should at least update with my
excuse reason. I'm pregnant again! Yep, we're expecting number two in late April. We are very excited and I am very tired - make that exhausted. So far, this pregnancy is very similar to the last one: fatigue,
frequent trips to the bathroom and an aversion to certain smells. The
other day, I was at a church creative arts meeting and there was a jug
of red vines on the table about three feet from me making me sick.
That's just weird.
Let's see...there's been so many things that I've thought of blogging about but I've just been too pooped. So I'll list a few missed topics:
1. Our baby is crawling now. It's an adorable and time consuming new hobby.
2. I made homemade tortillas for the first time. Delicious!
3. Our band has started making our first demo. We still need a name!
4. I've become a worship leader at our church in addition to being on the creative arts team.
5. I was cast as Annie Sullivan in The Miracle Worker. Dream role!
6. I was cast as the nurse in Romeo and Juliet. Fabulous part. I LOVE performing Shakespeare.
7. I had to say no to number 6 as I will be very pregnant at that time. Not a huge sacrifice for a baby!
8. Our film company is forging ahead- our first short will be filmed in November (starring a rounder me).
9. I can't remember much else. I'm too tired.
10. Oh yeah - Our 9 1/2 month old daughter is getting four teeth in at once, poor dear.
11. And...our dear sister-friend, Mish, went away to college again. We miss her!