« Look what I can do! |
| Favorite products that "work for me" »
These pictures are a little old as this happened during my blogging slump. I fed baby girl a wee bit of cottage cheese and almost instantly this happened (that's a mutilated teething biscuit):
But then, an hour later she looked like this:
Bottom line: No more dairy for a few months!
Posted at 09:56 AM in Winks..humor in the everyday stuff | Permalink
WOW. Poor honey. Those baby allergies are tricky. Sophia had a milk issue around her first bday - causing a horrid diaper rash. So, she was a soy girl for awhile. Just started in on real milk again and its going great!
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 at 07:06 PM
You might want to see a pediatric allergist to discuss testing and how to handle future reactions (you might need an epi pen if she is highly allergic to dairy).
There are some great folks at kidswithfoodallergies.org to help parents learning their way through the maze of food allergies.
Hope she is feeling better and continues to do well off dairy.
Friday, September 07, 2007 at 11:38 AM
((Hugs)) My daughter was born with an allergy to cow's milk. She would break out in hives and swell up from just touching food with milk in it!
Monday, September 24, 2007 at 02:04 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.